Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What Turns Kim Kardashian on

The socialite - who is newly single following her split from NFL player Miles Austin earlier this month - has a "weird" fetish for small lobes and believes she could end up marrying someone just because they have the right size ears.

She said: "I'm obsessed with guys with tiny ears. They turn me on. Isn't that weird? When I'm dating someone, I always think, 'Could I marry this person?' And, 'What would my kids look like?'" The 29-year-old reality television star also revealed she is taking a break from men because she doesn't like dating and doesn't want people to think she's a "whore".

Kardashian explained in an interview with Heat magazine: "I'm trying to be single, but for me that doesn't mean dating around. I don't multi-date. What if I wanted to go on five dates? There'd be photos of me with five different men and I'd be a slut and a whore.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment